ruby / rails / mysql performance degraded on Snow Leopard -


I've burned it for a few hours. I do not have problems in making things, but I think my test suite runs at about 2x slower than when I was at OS X 10.5.x. I've spent a lot of time playing around with different customization settings (Learning to avoid homebrew llvm-gcc compilation). I have just learned that I need tweaks / Library / Preferences / SystemConfiguration / com.apple.Boot.plist to boot the kernel in 64 bit mode. However, my rail app is still running a bit slower than before, even after heating mysql server.

So what performance tweaks might I need to see? At present, the stock is faster than 1.9.1 for some items compared to Rabbi 1.8.1, and I would really like to know if I should find anything. All of my Dev software has been compiled for x86_64, mysql-O2 optimization, using regular GCC (not llvm-gcc). I was stupid. I had added / modified some lines in my test suit, which had I had worn that performance which I was worried


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -