silverlight - What is wrong with my dependency properties? -


I'm having trouble with my dependency property It seems that it does not want to work at all, and not me Find out why here is the code for my dependency property:

  Public static read-only DependencyProperty CheckBoxColumnVisibilityProperty = DependencyProperty.Register ("CheckBoxColumnVisibility", typeof (visibility), typeof (ComputersControl), tap ); Public Visibility Checkbox Column Visibility {Return Visibility} Gate Valley (Checkbox Column Visibility Property); } Set {set value (checkboxecomelability, property, value); }}  

Here's where I specify the value of my dependency asset:

    

Here I am trying to force it to a column in a , so I can set that column to be visible or collapsed data grid :

  & lt; Data: Data Grid Columns & gt; & Lt; Data: DataGrade Template column x: name = "checkbox column" visibility = "{binding checkbox column visibility}" header = "selected" & gt; & Lt; Data: DataGridTemplateColumn.CellTemplate & gt; & Lt; DataTemplate & gt; & Lt; Checkbox X: Name = "Data Grid Checkbox" = "Data Grid CheckboxClick" Ischaked = "{Compulsive Selection, Mode = Two}" Horizontal Alignment = "Center" /> & Lt; / DataTemplate & gt; & Lt; / Data: DataGridTemplateColumn.CellTemplate & gt; & Lt; / Data: DataGridTemplateColumn & gt; Can anyone tell me why he is not working? For every example I look exactly like this, but my job does not ...   

Try < SL3 + it works only on Code> Visibility = "{Binding CheckBoxColumnVisibility ElementName = computerControl}"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -