iphone - Switching Views within UITabBar View -


itemprop = "text">

I have created a UITabView application. Each view selected from the bar is a separate controller with the nib file itself. I switch between them successfully

In the first view I have two buttons (see screenshot). When I click on them, I want to switch to the second view which are part of the current view controller. I use it:

  [current current model view controller: Animated controller animated: no] ;  

This switch switches, but hides the UTbar How to keep the bar on the screen after the switch?

Sorry for the PS Blurred Image I do not have permission to share a lot of information.

OK I think you are misusing the Model View Controller for such a problem For that I would say that you should put them in a visual controller stack using the UiAVAd controller. Instead of creating each tab, a UIViewController creates a UINavigationController, then you can push and pop the view controllers on it, which still shows the tab bar. View


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -