Is it possible to run only subsets of a Boost unit test module? -


I use the Boost 1.34.1 unit test framework (I know the version is ancient, but right now < Strong> or switching framework is not an option for technical reasons.)

I have the same test module ( #define BOOST_TEST_MODULE UnitTests ) that There are three test suites ( BOOST_AUTO_TEST_SUITE (Suite1);. ) which in turn meet BOOST_AUTO_TEST_CASE () s

with many :

This tester To run only a subset of the analysis module, the only trial run a test suite, or even the only possible case of a trial?

Logic:

I have integrated unit tests in my automake framework, so that the whole module is run on check to create . I would like to divide it in many modules, because our application does not want to generate lots of production and it is good to see the test summary at the bottom ("X failure of Y test") rather than spread across thousands of lines of production is .

But it takes time to run a full test, and the test you are seeing is just as drowned; In this way, it would be good if I could limit the scope of testing in some way.

Boost documentation left me very confused and intelligent; Who can have any suggestions? (Some trickery test module allows splitting, while still receiving a usable test summary will also be welcomed.)

parameter - you should provide something that is done after you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -