listview - How to popup list like a spinner without spinner in android? -


I have a spinner widget in my activity that lets users choose a list name.

Generally, the spinner's task is to switch between the list, but for some examples, I swap the listener to change the selection to make a separate function with the same list of options. After selection, the old listener gets restored and leads the life.

This is a bad and small train system. Instead, I want to do an action that takes only one selection listener and some other parameters and shows a popup list which is made of the same cursor (or similar cursor) in the form of a spinner, without the use of spinner Done

Is there any way I can do that?

Use AlertDialog.builder and adapter Via setAdapter () which generates your lines.

In your case, I will not use the same cursor , as an cursor current row has an internal idea, and so on Cursor is confused with , while it can screw your SpinnerAdapter spinner same cursor .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -