.net - How To Remove Foreign Key Reference In Entity Framework -


I am updating my model which is made by the unit structure I removed a unit from the designer and then An error in the pop-up said "foreign key constraint 'FACOGABLE 1_Table2' ... table not specified for table 2. Mapping I do not really want to map table 2 into entities. What should I do to clean ADMX and To avoid this kind of error What? Can I map foreign keys to an int 32 field in just 1 table? Thank you!

I am using EFV1.

< I found that the unit framework leaves the designer to be very desirable, so I found that editing with ADMX by hand is the best way.

The .mmx file has 3 main sections, which is a copy of the storage model , Which represents the conceptual model and a section that represents the mapping between the two models

If I understand correctly, you have removed Table 2 from conceptual model and Therefore, you should remove anything in the ideological side of the respective EDMX. Possibilities Table 1 will still have a collaboration for the table 2 which you need to delete. Unfortunately, if you ever use the designer to rebuild the model, manual edits in the .edmx file will be overwritten.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -