php - Page break in Html2Pdf -


I am in the process of creating a dynamic PDF file, which includes about 10,000 users, the app develops in general MySQL And dynamic content using PHP is so heavy that I have been able to process with the fpdf () class so I created my output PHP page as an HTML file with ob_get_clean () . Now the HTML file is generated successfully and also the PDF file. But I want to leave page break after every user's data, that is, every user's data should start in the refresh page. I can not use any HTML tags because, in a dynamically-generated HTML file, everything is going to & lt; Html & gt; and & lt; / Html & gt; is out of the tag please help me make some page brakes in PDF file after some data of how I do ... Thanks in advance ...)

I understood it after having the same problem. The parser they use supports the support of Page-Break-tags, but html2pdf does not work.

I think I am doing this with the following modifications in html2pdf.class:

($ The-> parsingCss-> values ​​['page-break-after'] == "always") $ this-> _setNewPage ();

Row 2961, inside the first thing:

  secure function _tag_close_DIV ($ param, $ other = 'div') { 

should be:

  if ($ this-> parsingCss- & gt; value ['page-break-after'] == "always") $ This-> gt; _setNewPage ();  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -