Using the browser's back button after SignOut() allows access to secure page (ASP.NET MVC) -


I have an MVC app that uses [authorized] to protect private bits. I get a signal when I select the sign () URL, but if I press the back button on my browser then it goes to a secure page and even lets me use the form action And then it shows that I'm signed out. The problem is that it takes a safe operation (inserting the row into my database) then I can do it again using the back button. If I use the back button after logging out and refreshing the browser then it shows that I am logged out and refuse to allow me access to secure page

Is missing? It seems that this may actually be a big security problem.

  Public Action Logoff (String Return Url) {FormsAuth.SignOut (); If (! String.IsNullOrEmpty (ReturnUrl)) {Return Redirect (ReturnUrl); } And {return redirect action ("index", "page"); I think the problem is that the browser caches the page. 

This is the reason that when you do not reload the page after clicking on the back button. If you specify in the header that the page should not be cached, then it should reload the page by pressing the back button. And then the user has declined.

However, it may be difficult to work in some cases to achieve it. See it for more information.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -