vb6 - Encrypt printable text so result is still printable (can be typed) -


I want to encrypt some information for a licensing system and I want the results to be typed by the user.

Update: This operation must be reversible (decrypt-enabled) Example, Encrypt (ComputerID + Producted) -> (A standard ASCII character that can be typed. .

So far what I did was to convert the encrypted text to hex (hence it was any letter from 0-F), but it doubles the number of characters

I I am using VB6.

I think I'll do some operations on each pair (input $ (x) and key $ (x)) and then keep it within an adcion values ​​(maybe 0-9-az) See an MOD a good algorithm in any suggestions

Base 64 is a number up to 64 different ASCII Will convert characters into characters, hex which is only 16 different ASCII characters ... Base64 is more compact and you find Create it.

EDIT: Code to do this in VB6 is available here:

Below the Fuzzy Lollipop, below, Base 32 looks like a better option. If you can find an example of that .

Edit: I got one though I have not done it yet - Kell

< / Html>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -