Which Android control to use? -


I'm taking my first step in Android programming.

My application is to create entries in one database. For this work I have created a new activity all right - but I do not really like it.

At present, the emulator shows:

let me "new contact" activity:

  • The button located at the bottom of the window, Not directly under other controls (I would expect that I think outside)
  • "Box" shown in the screenshot of the button within a nice (What is the control here to control the button?)
  • When the soft-keyboard is displayed, the button should "proceed" if not enough room , Then the entire area should be scrolled (I'll try and understand myself as well)

The sample can be seen here:

Which Controls the buttons above in the "New Contact" screenshot above? I want to use the same for my button.

The contact layout looks like a list view relative layout or the top of the Rainier buttons stay on the accommodation for. The background of silver can be easily set by using Android: background on layout (there are views of layouts).

I found that there are excellent resources for starting books and there are good examples for these types of layouts


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -