Zend Framework Error handling -


I would like to use the default ErrorCongtroller to handle the error. I registered it as a front controller plugin and this is something Does not I have to set some more to hold current controllers and tasks or should I add some code to other controllers? Here is the code snippet for registration:

  $ front = Zend_Controller_Front :: getInstance (); $ Front- & gt; RegisterPlugin (new Zend_Controller_Plugin_ErrorHandler ()); $ Front & gt; ReturnResponse (right); $ Front & gt; ThrowExceptions (right);  

Which version of JFF are you using? As far as I've seen in the latest versions, the error handler is registered by default only "cheese" is needed by a errorController a errorAction

See the manual for details in the default module with:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -