deployment - VS2008 Setup Project - Portability -


When I add a file to my setup deployment project, Visual Studio will not allow me to edit "SourcePath" An environment variable such as $ (DLL_PATH) adds a file to the source path on my local machine and locates at the local level, when the same project is created on another machine, it will not work until that machine Not even the exact path to the required files.

I want to solve SourcePath $ (DLL_PATH), a machine has correctly defined that the MSI package will build properly.

The object is not definitive, because I look like any other build machine but there is no control. If I try to allocate a known directory to a virtual drive, can it possibly fail?

Your substitute condition is to use subst.exe or junction point to create a virtual directory. For information on junction points, see Subst.exe simply creates a virtual drive letter; Keep all deployed files in some directory trees with well-defined, stable all-path, and that root of that tree is a junction point or virtual drive Please.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -