iphone - Filling a Nav Bar with an image -


I want to fill a nav bar completely with my own image. The image I created is 44 by 320 pixels. That is, I believe that the NAV is the size of the bar. I use the code below to insert an image in the nav bar. It works fine, but the image does not completely fill the place. It is full vertically, but there are some pixels (left and right) on each side that are not filled and the default navigation bar can be seen. Why is not the image in filling the image?

UIImage * image = [UIImage imageNamed: @ "NavTitle.png"]; Self.navigationItem.titleView = [[[UIImageView alloc] initWithImage: image] autorelease];

This is


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -