iphone - Reading Open-XML documents in IOS -


I used the .pdf class to read CGPDFDocument Have # retrieve pages or drag a page back by number.

I am looking for a similar library that will do the same for documents in the Microsoft Word format. I am not interested in using Safari to see the document.

I have seen some apps in the App Store, such as MS Office docs such as " .docx , .xlsx , etc., but I do the same library I am in search of, to enable the development of my own app. Can anyone tell me in the right direction?

The document type (which have x in the end, such as .docx , .xlsx ) created with the latest versions of Microsoft Office , .pptx , etc.) In the form of OpenXML standard is saved, which is quite well documented. I mention this because searching for more help in reading and parsing document formats for your application (documents) It will be helpful to you.

He said, it seems that you are looking for a standard library with which you can read these types of documents with audience-C and the manipulation Can

get a discussion with examples of using the OpenXML SDK 2.0. As an extract: Using

  (WordProstication Document Document = WordProstication Document. Open (Filename, False)) {int PageCount = (Int) document. Expanded File PropertiesPortis. Page Text; }  

A tutorial can be found to use OpenXML SDK from Objective-C (though the images in the article are broken). Tutorial This code has been found on the Google code.

You can also mention it and the answer is, which refers to the open-source library, the web page for which examples of creating Word are document manipulation in an iPhone app.

Unfortunately, none of these resources is likely to assist in reading your old-format .doc file, which is a lot more owned by Microsoft's format. So - I'm hoping you do not have to do. Either way, I hope these resources will help! Tell us if you work on it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -