java - Recommended language for writing a web service -


I am an open source developer, and I need to write a high-scalable web service for various reasons (for concurrency Basically poor support for), I am using Ruby on Rail for my app front-end, but not back-end (to read). My web service will need to call several Partner APIs for each request, so it should be smart about threading for high throughput.

What language / stack does the community recommend to write such a web service? I have not written Java in a while (and it actually looks old school: D). I need to be able to prototype this service quickly.

Which language / stack community does such a web site write is recommended? I have not written Java in a while (and it actually looks old school: D). I need to be able to prototype this service quickly.

Then I would definitely advise using Java and JADAS API, which is annotated-based, like other Java EE5 API, reducing development. In other words, you have Java Note the class and the voice, you have done and deploy it as a web service. This is actually perfect for prototype (even if I will switch to contract later - first approach). For the implementation of this API, you can use Reference Implementation () which is included in Java 6 (Java 6u4) and is also used in Metro, web service of glassfish (metro = JX-WS RI + WCIT) Stack If you want a few numbers about JADS-RS RI performance, take a look at it (and / or other) Or the hardware you need).

P>

And think of what this API looks like and (complexity can not be very representative of real life). Update: I have mentioned JAX-WS RI, Metro, Apache CXF and if you tell me that this is confusing, then I will understand. The problem is that if you are Google for JAX-WS, then you will meet all these conditions / parameters. So I explained what they are, trying to give the least information. If you want any explanation or more detail, just let me know


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -