java - Recommended language for writing a web service -


I am an open source developer, and I need to write a high-scalable web service for various reasons (for concurrency Basically poor support for), I am using Ruby on Rail for my app front-end, but not back-end (to read). My web service will need to call several Partner APIs for each request, so it should be smart about threading for high throughput.

What language / stack does the community recommend to write such a web service? I have not written Java in a while (and it actually looks old school: D). I need to be able to prototype this service quickly.

Which language / stack community does such a web site write is recommended? I have not written Java in a while (and it actually looks old school: D). I need to be able to prototype this service quickly.

Then I would definitely advise using Java and JADAS API, which is annotated-based, like other Java EE5 API, reducing development. In other words, you have Java Note the class and the voice, you have done and deploy it as a web service. This is actually perfect for prototype (even if I will switch to contract later - first approach). For the implementation of this API, you can use Reference Implementation () which is included in Java 6 (Java 6u4) and is also used in Metro, web service of glassfish (metro = JX-WS RI + WCIT) Stack If you want a few numbers about JADS-RS RI performance, take a look at it (and / or other) Or the hardware you need).

P>

And think of what this API looks like and (complexity can not be very representative of real life). Update: I have mentioned JAX-WS RI, Metro, Apache CXF and if you tell me that this is confusing, then I will understand. The problem is that if you are Google for JAX-WS, then you will meet all these conditions / parameters. So I explained what they are, trying to give the least information. If you want any explanation or more detail, just let me know


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indexing in SQL -

objective c - iPhone and it's wireless area -

unix - Listing all shared memory segments used by a process on AIX5.3+ -