jquery - Multiple calls with Simple Modal OSX Style Dialog -


I am using simple model, OSX style version. I have two models of models and therefore there are two versions of the content when any of the buttons are clicked, then it only selects the first item

To hook the material on most modal windows There is nowhere to go because there is no JavaScript on the page to add parameters ... There are obvious reasons only for an external .js file for which I do not want to touch.

Can anyone help me with this problem?

I did the same thing on a site I am building separately for each model Made the content and gave each one a unique ID. So my content looks like this:

  & lt; An id = 'help' & gt; Help content & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; An id = 'about' & gt; About content & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; An id = 'option' & gt; Option content & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; Div id = 'modal_help' & gt; Help content & lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; Div id = 'modal_about' & gt; About content & lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; Div id = 'modal_options' & gt; Option content & lt; / Div & gt;  

Then in my JS, I have:

  $ ('a'). Click (function (e) {e.preventDefault (); $ ('#modal_' + this.id). Model ({OPTIONS});});  

Hope that helps.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -