Python, Source-Code Encoding Problem -


I am using Notepad ++ Editor on windows with the format set on ASCII, I have "PEP 263: Source code Encodings "and modified my code accordingly (I think), but there are letters that are printing in hex ...

  #! / Usr / bin / python # - * - coding: UTF-8 - * - Import OS, sys a_munge = ["A", "4", "/ \\", "\ @", "/ - \\" , "^", "Ai", "?" ] "3", "3!", "(3", "/ 3", "B", "B", "8", "13", "I 3", "| 3", "P> ; "," "3", "] 3"] c_munge = ["C", "& lt;", "(", "{", "(c)"] d_munge = ["D", "|) "," "E", "" "," "," "", "", "", "" "" "," [] "," I "," "|", "" T) "," 0 "," 3 "," & "," € "," £ "," [-, "" | = - ","? "]. Perhaps you have instead of Unicode Literatures (like  u '€' ). 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -