XAMPP Apache server not working on internal network -


I have XMP installed on my local laptop (Vista) and it works fine. Apache and MySQL are running as services, and I can get it for both and without any hassle.

However, if I try to access the server from another laptop on my internal network by typing in an IP address, del> errors bar I miss out here ?

When I run the Port Check, I get the following:

  Service Port Status ============= ==== ================================================== =========== Apache (HTTP) 80 program: C: \ XAMPP \ XAMPP \ Apache \ bin \ httpd.exe Apache (WebDAV) 81 Free Apache (HTTPS) 443 Program: C: \ XAMPP \ XAMPP \ Apache \ bin \ httpd.exe MySQL 3306 Program: C: \ Program Files \ MySQL \ MySQL Server 5.1 \ bin \ mysqld.exe  

and telnetting when I try Localhost port 80 For whatever works, my httpd-vhosts.conf file has the following lines :

  & lt; VirtualHost *: 80 & gt; ServerName Localhost Documentary "C: / xampp / xampp / htdocs /" & lt; / Virtualhost & gt; & Lt; Virtual Host 192.168.2.2 & gt; ServerName Localhost Documentary "C: / xampp / xampp / htdocs /" & lt; / Virtualhost & gt;  

Any ideas?

Responded by support at ServerFault.com

The problem was that To fix this, there was a port 80 block in the Windows firewall, I opened the Windows firewall, changed the settings, went to the exception tab, and then "Add Port" I named "Web Server (TCP 80)", Port number 80 And the protocol was set in TCP and it was.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -