c# - How to sharpen/complete/correct text in image -


I have some scanned images that contain text, after scanning, the text is sluggish and in some places the text Some pixels are missing The loss of pixels is really small but not enough to accelerate the image. I would like to find an algorithm that will try to correct or correct the pixels lost during sharpening and scanning the text. I know this is a long order, but I was hoping someone could tell me in the right direction.

I am using C # I know how to accelerate an image, but not particularly for the text. If there are other benefits then I am open to other languages ​​I have seen in imaging and some scripts have been found to help in duplicate and clean text. I really need to "repair" compared to something, please let me know if you have any suggestions.

It may be that we use the poet's imaging imaging products, And this can make them like this kind of thing.

Especially, look at the smoothing features and character enhancements, what is it necessary for you, but I really like their stuff. It may be worth grabbing a test version and running it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -