c# - Why is dbml generating extra classes -


I'm having a small problem here.

The table that is using the dbml (LinqToSql designer) columns (foreign keys), for which it generates two things for the affiliate blogs table (1: 1) in the DB,

Table Author: Author ID INT, Name varchar (20), BlogID INT

and

< Code> table blog: BlogID INT, name varchar (MAX)

  • blog {string name; Int id}
  • Blog 1 {string name; Int id}

It also appears in intellisense that I have also removed and added a new DBML, but still the same result. What's up I had the same time when I have two FK references in the database (I have multiple columns one in one database. Only point through the FK in the table), either I did intentionally or had two references to my accident.

HH.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -