iphone - Is it possible to share a settings bundle and NSUserDictionary object between applications? -


I guess the answer is "no" but I thought I would ask anyway.

Let's say that I have a shared library that builds multiple applications in my executable, now tells that this shared library provides an API for some web services, all of which use the library Uses the same username / password for NFX.

Is it possible to set username / password in one place and multiple applications are allowed to access settings, or is NSUserDefaults still completely sandboxed?

It seems that the key is for the bunch, but can you use it arbitrarily in the data versus just the authentication data? Can a setting bundle be used to replace shared keychain data between apps with the same Apple ID prefix?

You can archive data arbitrarily in the keychain, and I swear that I I read somewhere that the app with the same bundle ID root can share a keychain for a reference. Now the reference can not be found for my life.

Perhaps I dreamed it.

Edit
I am pretty sure that this key has gone to the China Services Doc, but all its references have gone. At the time I thought it was so interesting that I pulled it down.

"Bundle Bid ID" A single app id for sharing key accessibility between multiple app w

This is what I have Not checked, so I'm not sure that it means that you can create and distribute many apps using a keychain, or it means that the sequential version of an app is of the same key Can see the bunch.

I would love to find the original context.

It is here that it is possible.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -