java - How to learn JSP/MVC, with previous experience in ASP.Net MVC? -


I have just started entering the door of the Java world. I have been programming in C # for the last 3 years, and I have been doing 3 months of ASP.NET MVC. I like it at all, but the fact is that I need Windows to run the latest and biggest library for this one bit of a turn ... Plus I think learning another language helps in understanding concepts That's because you compare.

I want to learn JSP / MVC. I was thinking that it is similar to ASP.NET MVC, and if I want to write JSP / MVC web applications without another I can write to start framework (like spring).

Besides, which is a better way to learn JSP / MVC than my C # background?

Any suggestions are welcome Thanks in advance!

JSP is an visual technique , which is the best "classic ASP" Compare with Microsoft ASP.NET Sun Java equivalents of MVC are actually JavaAserver Face (JSF).

For a brief and quick introduction of JSP / Servlet / JSF, to learn more about JSF, go ahead.

Another visual technique is available for JSF: it is better than JSP Too much if you can, I forget about JSP for this bit I advise and move forward with facelets.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -