Python - uniquifying(!) dictionary keys -


I'm coming from a machine (via paxpackets) and I parse it using a regexes in a dictionary

For the line in the stream: If in the '/' line: # some mailing, the name of the # machine, the interface and the data for that interface = str (hostname) + results in receiving the data "+": "+ R.groups () [0] [0: 2] + r.groups () [2] dict [key] = str (line [3])

And all this Works fine, I like so many lines I get it when I read it back

  machine1: fe0 & lt; data & gt;  

& lt; data & gt; < / Code> is a string or integer

Now I know that many data may be present for the interface, and it seems that in this case, whenever I encounter it, I still I am overwriting the value for the price. What I would like to do is to make something unique in such a way that there is a lot of information available for this interface. If there is 3 example or fe1 in fe0 4

  machine1: fe0: 3  

At that interval I have no problem that after an example tell me that 1 is.
Hope this is clear and someone can tell me in the right direction - Many thanks

You can create a list for each key, keeping all the values ​​for that key:

<0> [0: 2] + r.groups () [2] for the line in the stream. Value = str (line [3]) d [key] .append (value)

Edit: If you want the key / value specified in your question, you can do something like this Are:

d2 = {} for key, value in d.iteritems (): d2 ['% S:% D'% (key, len (values)] = '' value (str (v)) for value (v)

'.join () to be included in values ​​in a single string here - it is not really clear from your question, if you want to know what that is.

Does not recommend the way it makes personal values ​​more difficult.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -