validation - On Page Button To Validate HTML -


I validate my page using Y3 verification while my site is in development, I can easily One way to get a validation, I find myself copying / pasting to copy and generally spend about 5 seconds to validate a page. Is there a JavaScript code that I can stick to the source and validate this link at the bottom of every page? This makes things even more enjoyable.

Gresamani Solutions are accepted. I prefer to stay away from non-governmental beliefs until they are known to be very stable and good.

Many useful tools, one of which allows you to firefox (remote web page and even Local web page! )

)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -