Xcode: I lost file type on one of my Objective-C .m files-- no more formatting, breakpoints, etc -


I do not have any clear steps about which I know, Xcode has decided that one of my class implementations ( M ) files are of unknown file type. So I suddenly lost the ability to recognize the breakpoint in that file for all colors / highlighting / autocomplete and opened (more problematic) debugger.

Right-click on the file and find the information I want to type as

sourcecode.c.objc forcibly type, which temporarily restores syntax highlighting. , But it will eventually be voluntary only black on white text. Breakpoints will not work yet Restarting Xcode does not clarify this situation. I've opened my project.pbxproj file, and have ensured that the attributes on that file are similar to all other .m files then resume Xcode again, no dice.

Anyone can before and / or tell me how to forcibly go out of this state?

Thank you!

What if you save it under any other name?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -