asp.net mvc - Run an action on link click, jQuery -


I have a series of images, and I want to record only when each click is done. They never show up in their own thoughts, so running code is useless.

I've wired a click event using jQuery. Post does not work, what can I achieve with any idea? The 'hit' is stored in view of only one HTML element, when it pulls the link for the image. The hit hit refers to the controller, and then the "hit" method accepts an ID.

Yes, I have fixed the id error - still not working. Click (function () {$ (this). (Function () {var hit = $ (this) .attr ("hit") ); $ .post ("hit / hit /", {id: hit});});});

Hmm, the ID might be an undefined variable, the warning (id) shows the appropriate result?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -