flex - ViewStack not showing change at first -


I'm working for some time as good as a new project, and I'm having a small problem On fine tuning

The area of ​​concern is so much that I believe that I am using Vostok, but I am not sure that the details are given here.

I have many check boxes (4), and only one selected radio button can be shown as a group (6) at all times. No RBTN pre-selected

With the selection of a check box, I also see a new radio button group (4). None of the RBTN pre-selected here either.

Now if I select one of the RBTN (6 - each is showing a different paper size measurement), then I can use the external XML data file description through size, biless and total value which This case is similar to Bespresi!

This total value is located on the first canvas / label in the vista!

None of the first three (3) Second RBTN Group (4) selected either RBTN! - It will show me a paper type description, and by selecting the fourth RBTN, it will show me a field with the additional cost of canvas type, and it should select the second canvas of the vestax which is with the total value, which is based on the baseprice plus ExtrasCost Canvas value

The problem now is that my second VStack canvas / label = total value (basepice + extras) is not showing up immediately! (This shows just canceling the baspers empty), and only if I make the second selection of six (6) RBTN! So it's showing the second vStack with the total value (basepice + extras) here everything works perfectly! That's why this is the first example, which is the problem!

I think that I must mention that my RBTN group is working in the function - if / Other / if / other configuration where both of the two labeled both VStack canvas are called at the same time . Therefore, the data should have been available in both the labels, since the vista should be seen while changing?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The answer was at the very end! I just forgot to use the app in this module (Construction Policy = "All") for ViewStack. Aktell believes


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -