How to validate Hibernate mapping against database -


How to check the database matching the hibernate mapping configuration? I would like to know that I am using the wrong version of Hibernate Mapping before I start before updating and performing queries, which will then fail.

I have a bunch of sections mapped with hibernate annotation. I have a connection to the related database. Now I want to see that the mapping matches the database in Hibernation

I want to check at least the following things:

    < Li> All mapped tables in the hibernate configuration are related to the objects in the database (for example table or view)
  • all the mapped fields are present in the database
  • all mapped Fields are the right type

I like that I do not need to execute the query for the mapped tables, preferably the check database is fully based on the meta data.

From:

Hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto

When SessionFactory is created, Automatically verifies or exports Schema DDL to database. With Create-Drop, the session schema will be dropped when the session is closed Efficiently.

Validate for example. Updates | Make it | Text drop

Therefore, you can set it to valid and verify that all of the presentations in your hibernate mapping are present in the database or if you If you set it to update , each time you add a mapped class or asset, the built-in DB schema will be updated to reflect that change.

You have a command-line tool -


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -