.htaccess - RewriteRule variables blank -


I have some duplication rules in htaccess. I work on one server but not another. My script is as follows (I have commented on how the URLs look like):

  RewriteEngine RewriteBase / RewriteCond% {REQUEST_URI}! ^ / Images / # example.com / regions / fife / revised rule ^ areas / ([a-za-j 0-9 \ - \ + \ '] +) /? $ /regions.php?region=$1 [L] # example.com / regions / fife / dunfermline rewrite rule / region / ([^ /] +) / ([^ /] +) $ /regions.php?region= $ 1 & amp; city = $ 2 [L]  

This two variables (area & city) I can manipulate PHP, and throw the appropriate content. I have a rackspace Servers, and the script works perfectly, but on any other server (Freedom 2 Surf) it still works. It does not return the variable I get a blank $ _GET array ...

Any thoughts? F2S is not giving me any clue, just looking at my code, but if it works on any other server, then what does it give? Is this Apache setting different?

I think that you can be after the 'QSA' flag, the original request to the query string Will add a redirect request, for example:

  # example.com / regions / fife / rewriterule ^ areas / ([a-za-z0-9 \ - \ + \] +) /? $ /regions.php?region=$1 [L, QSA]  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -