iphone - Buttons and Cartesian Coordinates -


I have this scrollview full of "curious" buttons (4 lines per line), and like iPhone apps icons, I want that to be able to rearrange the user, he / she wants if it was just a line of buttons, then Apple would be an excellent example to follow the Autosol tutorial app. Not the case, it's 2D and I did not know how to do it. Tried some ideas: An array containing buttons are referred to as references; At this time I'm trying to find a way to pick buttons with "low / low" coordinates instead of pulling them. I have been searching and researching successfully. Is there any mathematical algorithm to do this? I suspect that there are some other solutions seriously tested and are you can pin some point? Thanks a lot.

Why do not you use TTLauncherView ?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -