iphone - Parent View issues with UIImagePickerControllerSourceTypeCamera -


I have a strange problem with UIImagePickerControllerSourceTypeCamera. My application gives the option to select a photo from the gallery, or take a picture with the camera. If I choose the gallery, then I take a picture and return to my idea, no problem.

However, when using UIImagePickerControllerSourceTypeCamera, it seems somewhat weird with my idea when I return it.

For example, I have a bunch of code in the viewDidLoad method, which takes some objects into view if it should be based on certain factors - when I exit UIImagePickerControllerSourceTypeCamera, but when I exit the gallery.

Is it expected?

I think your view is dumping didReiveiveMemoryWarning by object Trigger is being triggered by resource-intensive camera stuff. You can force the simulator to generate a memory alert without the camera to test this theory.

Generally speaking, you should be able to deal with call calling multiple times. This is not a init method, it is called again if self.view is set to zero and needs to be rebuilt later. init Methods are difficult because the named operator is bypassed by nib loading.

On load, the class initWithCoder is called instead, which inhibits the entire init process because it is already considered to suck darking in the initial object. . Therefore, restarting the object can break things, such as call loadview which essentially fights with being involved in a nibb, because it is believed that there is already something in programming. You can still normally override the encoded codeer, as long as you want to pass from the ARG to super , but then it will not be asked if you start with the object named initializer Of course if you need to worry about it, then you want to execute both the methods in a method that is said by both the above-mentioned methods.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -