multithreading - Multi-threading access to SubmitChanges() (LINQ to SQL) -


I am using Visual Studio 2010 beta 2.

In parallel. For loop, I execute the same method, processed data should be stored in the database after execution with different parameter values.

But I have an exception cap, which says that I can not work with the same data reference from different threads.

So the question will be how to work with data contexts and SubmitChanges () from multiple contexts?

I recommend creating a threadase structure to store your results. Once you have completed your parallel, you can read these structures and put them in your linux dataset.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -