multithreading - .NET Remoting thread locking mechanism -


I have a pressing problem and I hope you all can help me I try my best to understand it Will do At the same time I can do this.

I am pushing a system that allows calling on the net to call a thin client. The data access components in the server have been installed on it, so it creates the actual call in the database, and gives datarows only for thin clients.

I recently added transactions in these modules. I wanted to make this thread-safe, where Client Thread A started a database transaction, Client Thread B Client Thread A is not able to access the transaction Will happen. Client Thread B is not required to allow its own transaction, it is only necessary that I do not allow Client Thread B to use client thread A's transactions.

There are only 1 references to the remoting objects that share both of them, and due to the underlying architecture I will not be able to change it, I can not change it. All Reservation Objects are stored on the server in this remote object.

I do not have a good way to do this, except in addition to passing client thread information with each transaction call, which is not possible for my deadline :-( Maybe if the remote object If the calling client can access the thread, then I will not have to provide thread information from every phone, so this will be possible.

If there is a way to associate the client thread, then the process of a remote processing thread Tha, I think this will be a trick but there is no document that I can get in this way.

I hope I explained this well. All help is appreciated. You are in advance.

I'm not 100% sure that this can be done, but its use Tax help can be summarized, in a nutshell, a callcontact is an out-of-band data that can be remotely remotely, for example To view this blog. If you do not understand that out-of-band (Oobi), see Wikipedia: This is another concrete example. It can give you clues.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -