ruby on rails - heroku current transaction is aborted -


I have a small free

The app stops working from the intestine and on the screen Displays the default perforated error page. When I look at logs, I see the following:

ActiveRecord :: StatementInvalid (PGError: Error: the current transaction has been aborted, ignored until the end of the transaction block To order: SELECT * FROM "users" WHERE ("user". "Password" = e 'and' user '. "Userid" = e' ') 1): app / model / user.rb: 5: Code> authentication 'application / controller /admin_controller.rb:6:in login'

In my controller I am just doing the following:

< Pre> user = sub Ogkrta. Certify (params [: storeid], params [: password])

and in the user model:

  def self.authenticate (userid, password) Error message I believe that some connections are left hanging and never closed. Is it ever a matter of ruby ​​app?  

There are several places in my app where I am using find_by_sql. Do we need to explicitly close the connection?

Like this:

  @ sqlstmmt1 = "Enter in address (\" line1 \ ", \" line2 \ ", city (parameter [: line1] + "[Parameters: [+ Line 2] +" ',' "+ Parameters [: City] +" ',' "+ Parameter [: State] +" ',' "+ Ultimate: ZIP] + "',' '+ [[County] +"' ') "SQL = Activacord :: Base.connection (); Sql.begin_db_transaction  

Because of the error I feel that when I try to insert Utf-8 characters, I think that your password is foreign Shr may Biteedblu: You must Bcni from a SQL-string used, parameter to embed [: Baaad anything].


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -