c# - RadWindow AlwaysOnTop -


Does anyone have any experience with wpf control from radwindow telephrint? My problem is that when I open Radwindo and reduce my application then when I maximize the application Radwindo does not appear, I can use Alt + Tab to get code> Radwondo , but I really would like to avoid doing this. I am doing the following to display rad window :

  this.theWindow.ShowDialog ();  

Where theWindow is an example of a class that is derived from radwindows .

Any thoughts?

I got a solution to this problem. In the main window of my application, owner Red Wondo had to set up the property.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -