Creating dynamic region content in wordpress as in drupal -


I am using Drupal to create a website for about 2 months. I feel that it is very easy to create Views or Block , which can keep my dynamic content up-to-date with the latest photos, comments, and so on.

Now, I have started using WordPress and how does this work to me? As such, how to create a site like this:

Should I create a .php file that I want and then include the file in related locations?

There are some options that you can find that the easiest way to include your own block of content; To make full use of this, you have to understand WordPress Loop so that you can get and enjoy the post from DB.

Another method, though it involves more coding and setup, but in the long run more scalable, it is. Check introductory articles for what you can do with it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -