Drupal: customizing user registration workflow for communicating with another webapp -


I am new to Drupal6 and have long searched for how to implement the following feature without success: I have a Dupl / Dock board for front-web apps, and I will be able to create all user accounts, updates and updates on this web-app. I want to mirror the deletion, i mean to send the user name and password.

I have started coding the small module implementing the hook_user (), but I still think of many questions related to this hook:

1) I can not find a doctor related to the field $ account , and thus it is not known how to recover the user name and password.
2) The insert operation indicates that "user account is being added". Does it start when a user asks for the account or has approved the account creation of its account? 3) User management on 'slave' webpage is done through a URL interface. I only know the php primitive header ("location: http: // webapp / users / add" user = martin & pwd = bla ") , but I'm afraid it's just one Redirection will hit the target page and continue the code flow. Any solution?

Maybe some of you have already programmed such modules, or would there be links to more documents?
Thanks in advance, Martin

  1. Use OpenID (this is a core drop module for both sites)
  2. Use LDAP (for this a very good drupal
  3. View other modules for other apps (like or many others) for inspiration
  4. Using your web app in Drupal's user table is relatively easy Because the username is in plain text and password only 5 '(so no salts or nothing to be dirty water).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -