flex - Flash Preloader with dynamic/random text from file -


I have to be a preloader, which displays text in a random order from a text file. So suppose I have 15 lines in the file, and the preiler displays every 3 seconds (until the app's loading).

I only find solutions where you always need to compile the preloader when the text file changes ... this is what I want to save any thoughts?

thx, Martin

If your preloader is loading from external to dynamically Text file from, I'm not sure why you need to recompile the preloader. This happens when the structure of your text file does not change. I will put all the explore texts in an XML file and will load the XML file dynamically to the preloader.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -