General Sharepoint Development Question -


My company is rolling out to Sharepoint 2007 Enterprise. I do not have to use the administration of the server to use it An account will be given so that I can create a website for my department. Will I be able to use all SharePoint features (workflow, search, content management, developer level modifications) in the website I'm building? Put another way, will I be able to develop any type of dynamic website which I want my department to do, "Share" establishes SharePoint?

You have two approaches:

  • as a feature To install your application; You will probably need to run some administrator permissions to run some stsadm commands and activate it. This is a recommended approach.
  • To tell your web application on a virtual directory, where you will need only one file sharing permission to copy your files, it makes the life of the developer easier.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -