Google app engine and custom subdomain -


So, I have written my own application that is hosted on Google App Engine, and so arrive at URL Can: - Where "myapp" is the name / id of my application.

I want this app to be accessible to subdomains, which I do not have (myapp.somedomain.com), and want to administer somedomain. That information needs to be set up.

There is a lot of information about this, but googling after a few hours I'm still not sure that I need to tell the administrator. There are so many things about signing up for Google Apps that are supposed to be free but I've only found that this is about setting a trial period or $ 50 / year and a CNAME Someone can give me simple instructions - where can I tell my administrator (other than URL), and what do I need to do in my Google App Engine control panel?

You definitely do not have to sign up for Google Apps for Domains, but if this is something This is what you are doing anyway, so it provides an extremely simple and straightforward integration point with AppEngine. You can simply enter the name of the appenain application and subdomain through which you want to know it, and about it.

Apps for the domain are free at its basic service level, and I have never heard of any sign that the cost can increase I use it for all small businesses running it, And I have never made a single penny. Of course you can pay money for high service levels, but do not hesitate to sign up for the app for the domain.

An administrator of somedomain.com should be able to set up a redirect from myapp .subdomain.com should not have much to say on your app's app address address, but the instructions able to be seen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -