iphone - Add backslash to String in Objective-c -


I have a problem similar to this problem.

I also want to change the infromation of the same type (it is a date / time for asp.net) ...

whenever I try to add backslash I have since received two backslashes.

In the thread above, everyone has claimed that this is a problem with NSLog and treats NSString as \\ as \ is. I have checked it to check the packet by sending a webserver to a webserver using a packet sniffer and I can confirm that it is sending a double backslash instead of a single backslash.

Do anyone know how to add a backslash to an NSString?

The strings and NSLog are working fine for me:

  NSLog (@ "\\"); // Output is a backslash NSLog (@ "\\\\"); // Output Two Backslash is NSLog (@ "\\ / Date (100034234) \\ /"); // output / date (100034234) \ /  

What am I missing?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -