javascript - Wait for a particular image to load completely using jquery? -


I am using the code below to load the images but I can load the image load completely Before, I want to show some kind of loading of GIF.

$ ('# addimage'). Attr ('src', src [i]); $ ('# Addimage') Show ().

Since I am using it in an animated mediaboxes, it does not look good to load images in blocks, as long as the image is loading, I want to change it by loading loading GIF .

  $ ("# addimage") ) .load (function () {$ (this) .show ();});  

Edit: To show an image until other loads are slightly more complex but not entirely possible. See.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -