jquery - ASP.net viewstate changes validation and jQquery AJAX -


OK, then the problem is as follows: I use jQuery AJAX to create behind the visible call inside the page (Like items to vote on such incidents) and change the content in the appropriate element. The problem occurs when I combine AJAX with ASP.net's AJAX, and more accurately when I use jQuery on the page to perform an action, I try to postback. The approach of the page changes and verification fails (which appears to be something as normal as a matter of fact).

My question is: Can I somehow disable the recognition so that I can combine the postback with the Cheez page page? So far, searching for about to disable it did not get any results.

A more practical example is on a comment page where I allow comments to vote and post new comments. Therefore a user should give a comment and then post to his post, the content of the page changes, and thus the verification fails. Also, I have tried to keep the comment form in an update panel because the whole page to stop posting, but it still fails.

Of course I can use the alternative route and I have a separate page event and just say through jquery's ajax, but i was thinking that i am combining it with ASP.NET and jQuery I can do with

Thanks in advance.

If you want to disable verustrost validation, you can change it to Page.EnableViewStateMac = false to the page or configure level.

It is not necessarily a good idea, because validity functionality is there to protect it from tampering, which you will close. ..

If you are running problems with invalid viewtest due to jQuery's AJAX calls, then one option is to consider using Ajax control, such as UpdatePanel You can wrap some controls and make sure to travel a small round Condition as can mark UpdatePanel . This will not interfere with the viewstate and will allow you to continue using viewfidence recognition and AJAX at the same time.

There may be ways to use jQuery's AJAX calls and not interfere with ViewStat recognition. Others may be able to highlight this approach.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -