linq to sql - IQueryable to DataSet -


I have seen many methods and tricks around the net today. I am reporting my queries to SQL in my databases to SQL queries (IQueryable results) There is a need to convert for the purposes. The reporting tool is XtraReports from DivXpress.

I have a promising solution in each other. I still worry about the whole object graph, if I need all the hierarchical data for my report, then the affiliate association data will be uploaded to the content of the Data Entityset, EntityRF ( Just like I've loaded customers with all orders and order details). Is it necessary to change some of it to convert it to the appropriate dataset with the related data tab and all the data I need to create several reports from several data tables with many values? I understand that I can use the previous device and can convert data related to the data of a dataset into one and one and datasource in the report.

[edit] DataContext.GetCommand (IQueryable) looks another useful solution

I am looking for more ideas on this topic and whatever works, Linq to SQL and XtraReports (or a report tool that is asking IList, IBindingList, ITypedList data source) to listen.

/ div>

the official site

is the best solution

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -