netbeans - Creating ANT script to deploy to glassfish, run junit tests and then un-deploy -


Hey guys, I have a J2A app that I'm making with Netbeans. My work is to modify build.xml so that after app creation, ANT deploy an app on a server, run Junit jobs on the app, and then the app is un-deployed so far I have deployments and un I am preparing to deploy, but I am working in some difficulties which are running old tasks.

I have a client project in Netbeans where my joint work lies. My Trouble is that when this project is created, it does not compile my Janet tests into .jar. These problems arise when I run my Entente Janet work and the ANT can not find the appropriate classificial file for the Junich Test.

It allows me to set "source package folder" and "test package folder" in Netbeans project properties. If I add "test package" to "source package folder" and build the project then it compiles the tests and adds them to the jar. This works, though it works as a test in Netins Prevents your junit tests from running, which slows down the development.

Does anyone have any experience in solving this kind of problem? A simple solution can be that which I am ignoring, if someone has a word of advice, then I appreciate it. thank you in advanced.

-bad

If I understand what you are asking, / P>

You should not need to collect test classes in jars. Just compile them in some directories, say 'classes'. After this, simply include this directory in the filleted nested element for junit work.

A simple example,

  & lt; Target name = "old" & gt; & Lt; Junit printsummary = "true" & gt; & Lt; Classpath & gt; & Lt; Pathelement location = "$ {classes.dir}" /> & Lt; / Classpath & gt; & Lt; Test name = "test.class.TestClass" /> & Lt; / JUnit & gt; & Lt; / Target & gt;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -