osx - Cannot connect to svn server (svnserve) -


I have installed a repository on my Mac using svnserve web and using many tutorials.

But I can not see it from the internet

If I call the following command then everything goes fine:

  svn co svn: //192.168.1.10 / work_copy / myproject - and if I I call the following:  
  svn with svn: // my_external_ip / work_copy / myproject - name name  

I get an error: the host ' My_external_ip ': Connection refused

Of course, instead of my_external_ip, I type in my external IP address which I got from whatismyip.com

I got the port 3690 A has set up port forwarding on its router for its local IP-192.168.1.10

svnserve is running I launched it:

  svnserve -d  

I have tried to check that the port is open using 3690 and it says that the harbor is open.

What could be the problem? I am trying to understand it all day and the reason can not be found.

Thank you in advance.

If you try the "svn co svn: // my_external_ip" command, where are you? It is likely that when you work on a cheaper NAT router on your own LAN, they usually do not push traffic directed at public IPs coming from LAN. When you are on your LAN, you will have to use the internal IP.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -