php - Collecting Recurring Payments with Paypal -


I'm reading a lot of documents around recurring payments and PayPal. Sometimes it can be disappointing to set up PayPal, especially if you do not know the requirements and restrictions that apply to those PayPal services you are trying to setup because I want to set up recurring payments because I would like to provide alternatives for my clients. I am located outside and some of my clients are in the US Is it possible to set recurring billing for a vendor account, which is not a US bank? I have no problem if this facility is available only to US businessmen, but what I have to do, this information is that this information is not finding and showing everyone.

I know that we are likely to be in the form of merchants, use our common knowledge but little information can not hurt anyone. I am checking the sandbox account, the seller and the buyer on my site In the form, but after almost two disappointing weeks, someone associated with PayPal has not told me that I am using a sandbox vendor account with an actual site Sandbox can not test buyer account. Then what does it mean to be a sandbox?

When you are not told about requirements and restrictions that apply to the PayPal service Are what you are trying to setup.

Hmm? PayPal provides for you to develop against API documents and a sandbox for both.

Is it possible to set up recurring billing for a vendor's account, which is not a US bank?

Not sure - Check PayPal's documents.

  I can not test a sandbox buyer account with a sandbox seller account through an actual site.  

Why not? Just use real site sanbox url / credentials, etc.? I did a handful of this very long ago and I had no problem Valid Paypal's API and IPN is not the best - it works.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -