Sharepoint wss 3.0 authentication -


I have developed a site in SharePoint wss3.0 when I type in the URL, i.e. the first username and password Successful login to (I have created user from sharepoint central admin site) I have been redirected to my site's login page.

Then I login to use my site.

Now what do I want to do is to combine both the log-that is, when I login to my server using SharePoint user's username and password, then I redirect my site to the home page Want to I should not be redirected to my site's login page

What should I do? Do I need the code in Sharepoint's default login page in the _layouts directory? If so, how do I use login.aspx.cs ??

Plz help

your application (assuming it's ASP.NET API) The _layouts of SharePoint should be deployed specifically to a custom subfolder in the directory, so that the session status and sharing authentication can be availed.

12 / TEMPLATE / LAYOUTS / Yourapp / default.aspx

- OSIN


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -