user interface - How to add objects to a already instantiated JList in Java? -


I want to add objects to a JLIS which has already been interned by Netbeans Joint Code.

I can not give my own list model in the Jellist constructor because I can not modify Netbeans derived code.

How can I add objects to that jellist?

According to my comment nfechner, it really depends on how you built your JLIS If you have used JList (ListModel) or JList constructor, then you could potentially call getModel () through your call Modify the consent of the model , or in the case of vector , simply maintain the reference of vector and modify it (Leave an event behind to inform any model listeners). However, I am definitely making sure that the "hook" in Netbeans IDE is to allow specifying a particular model implementation, after which the code is included in the auto-generated to include it Will be done.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -