wcf - How to setup spring.net dependency injection for a web service? -


I've got a wsdl file + several types of xsd type definition files - the service I need to code against

My question is, how do I set up dependency injection, so far I need to prepare a fake service (called a stub or fake). Whenever it comes with the new service, can I add a service reference or web context and simply edit the spring.net config file to swap into the service in the consumer? Is this also possible?

I found, specific to WCF, it is very good, but it starts reaching service code and it is injected dependency on the service side rather than the consumer side - in my case I have the highest URL Will get it, I have to swap it with fake local and go from there.

In addition, the way I use the service, but the way the service was put together, there is only one way to depend on it? I mean, I should not pay any attention to this that as long as I get the URL for the WSDL, the technology was used to use this technique.

Any hints given!

Just create an interface that maps the WebSite mode and uses it on the client side. It does not matter whether it is a local service, web service, or whatever.

What I have done before, you can read about it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -